a safe welcome
COVID house rules
With us in the building it is mandatory:
- Wear a face mask in public areas
- The Capital C team applies a health check at the start of external visitors at the main entrance.
- Visitors are asked to disinfect their hands upon arrival and to wash their hands several times during the visit or to use the disinfectant gel.
- Visitors are asked to follow the routing of the property.
- Visitors are asked to sit as much as possible and to ensure a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- The Capital C team may draw their visitors' attention to these rules if they are not followed.
- The Capital C team always applies the covid-19 guidelines from the Dutch government and the RIVM. "